David Yellin 7 Bedroom
- 300 sq. m.
- 1 & No Elevator
This luxurious 7 bedroom apartment is located in the heart of Geula. The apartment has a set of stairs that leads into the first level floor that holds a powder room that connects to a laundry room, a large long dining room table that seats up to 12 people, a nice size fully equipped kitchen with marble counter tops and white cabinets, and a large comfortable living room area with 1 large couch and 2 large cushioned chairs. Throughout the apartment there is underfloor heating. The first level floor also holds 7 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a long narrow balcony connecting with two of the bedrooms. Underfloor heating and hot water unit included. There is a Beautiful chic swirl staircase that leads to a hang out area in the attic and has a large balcony with a lovely view.
- Free unlimited wireless Internet access
- You will be personally met at the apartment (during normal business hours of 8 AM - 6PM) and showed around by friendly English speaking managers
- Self entry will be provided and the English speaking managers will be available to help you with any questions, problems or concerns
- Detailed guide of the apartment is available upon request, it includes how to use the appliances, how to find your way around the kitchen, etc.
- Detailed guide of the area with helpful names and phone numbers for dry cleaning, restaurants, Shuls, Shabbos take out, Shaitel wash, etc.
- Fresh and clean beds will be prepared for you with high quality American style blankets, pillows and towels upon arrival.
- A cleaning service will clean the apartment and restore it to its original state when you leave to ease your departure from the apartment.
- Free starter supply of toilet paper, dishsoap, and garbage bags.
- Challah Cover
- Kiddish Cup
- Shot Glasses
- Havdalah set
- Hot Plate
Hear from many of our happy tenants who have stayed in this apartment! References are available to call or email! Please contact us for details.
We had an excellent experience with rentals of distinction and really appreciate everything they did to make our stay comfortable.
We rented an apartment on Rechov Dovid Yellen. The apartment worked out very well. It was clean - American Standards for bedrooms and kitchen was well stocked. The managers were very helpful and we were all very happy there.
Great Apartment - Great Service - Great Response Time - overall definitely recommend working with ROD.
We had an amazing trip to Israel and a huge part of that were our accommodations at the David Yellin apartment. It was our first family trip to Israel and we wanted to feel immersed in local culture but still have all the amenities we were used to at home. The location was amazing with Geulah, the Shuk and Meah Shearim within a 5-10 minute walk and less than 30 minute walk to Old City. The apartment was beautifully furnished and astonishingly spacious with more than enough room for our extended family. The kitchen had everything we needed and more. The beds were so comfortable with high quality bedding. Our contact at Rentals for Distinction in Jerusalem was superb - friendly, helpful and so quick to address the few small issues we had (resolved within hours!). We will definitely be using ROD for all our future visits!
We just wanted to say thank you again for everything. It was really a seamless process and the service was impeccable. Everything was really great from beginning to end. The apartment was gorgeous and worked out great. If there were any issues, you resolved them right away. We had an incredibly enjoyable stay. We referred your company to many friends as we could not stop raving about the apartment and the helpfulness of everyone on the team. Everything was amazing, service was amazing, and the next time we go to Eretz Yisroel we look forward to working with you again. Thank you!